How we can help
- Call us for free: 116 123 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Welsh Language Line: 0808 164 0123 (7pm-11pm, 7 days a week)
- Find your local branch in Wales
We are committed to reaching as many people as possible who may be struggling to cope in Wales and our 2015/16 Impact Report demonstrates how we do this.
DEAL (Developing Emotional Awareness and Listening) is a set of free, bilingual, web-based teaching resources containing emotional health lesson plans, audio-visual resources, teaching notes and staff training materials.
See Channel 4 News feature on Samaritans volunteers in Wales offering support to those in police custody.
- Samaritans Cymru response to The Emotional and Mental Health of Children and Young People National Assembly consultation (Cymraeg)
- Mathewfest: three-day event in valleys to raise awareness of reaching out for help (Cymraeg)
- Samaritans Cymru: Our key messages for the General Election 2017 (Cymraeg)
Volunteer for us
Would you like to become a Samaritans volunteer?
Welsh Language Scheme
Samaritans Cymru have a Welsh Language Scheme, approved by the Welsh Language Commissioner on 14 May 2014.
Administrative contact details for Samaritans Cymru
Office address: Floor 2, 33-35 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, Wales, CF11 9HB