588.1 kb - PDF
Cynnig Cymraeg - Proud to offer Welsh language services
If you need emotional support in Welsh, we want to be the charity you turn to.
We know how important it is to have access to emotional support in your first language. That's why we have created our Cynnig Cymraeg with the Welsh Language Commissioner's Office.
This page outlines ways we can support you in Welsh and our efforts to improve Welsh services.
As part of our Welsh offer, we have worked with the Welsh Language Commissioner and made the following commitments:
- You can receive emotional support in Welsh by calling our Welsh Language Line on 0808 164 0123 (Open every day 7pm-11pm)
- Writing a letter can be a personal and safe way for you to get your feelings across. You can write to us in Welsh at Rhadbost RSRB-KKBY-CYJK, Chris, PO Box 9090, STIRLING FK8 2SA
- We promote our services and information bilingually. This includes our Samaritans Cymru webpage.
- We welcome correspondence in English and Welsh.
- All materials promoting our English and Welsh helplines and campaigns in Wales are bilingual
The Cynnig Cymraeg was approved by the Welsh Language Commissioner on 19/09/2023