For nearly 45 years, Samaritans has been there for people in Walsall and the surrounding towns. The branch is staffed entirely by trained, unpaid volunteers, and has to raise its own funds to cover running costs. It was founded in November 1969 - the 100th branch in the country to open.
Our centre, a single storey building with its own car park, is located in Bott Lane - not far from the town centre.
Information events are held throughout the year, these events give potential volunteers the chance to learn more about volunteering for Walsall Samaritans.
Information event dates
- Tuesday 27th June 6:30pm
- Thursday 20th July 7pm
If you would like to attend the information event on the 20th July please use the link below:
For more information about becoming a volunteer, text or call our volunteer line 07852 770202 or email: email@example.com
Please use the links below to read more about Walsall & District Samaritans:
- Directions - how to find our branch
- Statistics - Walsall branch in numbers
- Support us - fundraising and donations
- In and out of the branch - a scrapbook of recent events
- Outside the branch - have a speaker from Samaritans for your meeting or event