13 Bolton Road
Eastbourne BN21 3JT
How we can help
- Accessible toilets
- Wheelchair accessible
- For disabled access follow signs from front gate to lift entrance on right-hand side or telephone prior to your visit
Welcome to the Eastbourne and District Samaritans Branch Website
Thank you for taking an interest in Eastbourne and District Samaritans and the work we do.
Situated in Bolton Road, our branch is aﬃliated to the Samaritans national charity which is a unique organisation dedicated to reducing the feelings of isolation and disconnection that can lead to suicide. Samaritans provide a 24 hour service, every day of the year, to make sure there is always someone there for anyone who needs someone to talk to. As one of the 201 branches, we contribute to supporting people all over the country and locally here in Eastbourne. By providing people with a conﬁdential, non-judgemental space to talk, we know that we are able to reduce painful feelings and provide hope and support where this is needed.
Every life lost to suicide is a tragedy and Samaritans vision is that fewer people die by suicide.
We also engage in, reach out to people in our local community to raise awareness of what we can oﬀer and to raise funds which pay the costs of our work.
Click the link to download our 2019-2020 Eastbourne Annual Review
If you would like to make a donation, become a volunteer, select us as your business charity, leave a legacy in your will, or just want to ﬁnd out more, our contact details are on this page. We’d love to hear from you.
News in Brief......
- Although things are slowly getting back to normal we are still closed to face-to-face callers. As soon as we can open up again we will let you know.
- When our local MP Caroline Ansell visited....Watch the video here!
- Follow us on Twitter @EastbourneSams to keep up-to-date on our news
- For more Branch News and how to subscribe to our monthly newsletter scroll to the bottom.
Our privacy statement
At Samaritans, privacy is at the heart of what we do. We are committed to protecting your privacy and the personal information that we hold. Read our privacy statement here.