Brighton Marathon 2020
Join #TeamSamaritans in the UK's second largest marathon, set in the beautiful seaside town of Brighton! Whilst taking in the beautiful views, enjoy soaking up the incredible atmosphere!
How Samaritans will support you
- A post-race celebration, including a complimentary massage
- Personalised running vest
- A dedicated point of contact throughout your entire journey
- Regular e-newsletters
- Encouragement from our Team Samaritans cheer squads along the route
- Help and support from the press team in sharing your story
- Supporter t-shirts and cheering merchandise
- Access to fundraising and awareness raising materials
- A certificate to mark your fundraising achievements
Why Samaritans need your support
We know that life can sometimes be incredibly tough. Thanks to the dedication of more than 20,000 volunteers, Samaritans can be there for anyone, whatever they are going through and whenever they are struggling to cope. We’re also at the heart of local communities, working with schools, workplaces, railways, prisons and hospitals to offer training and support, preventing suicide and helping people turn their lives around.
Our life-saving work wouldn’t be possible without the extraordinary generosity of our event participants.
Very well organised and everyone was so lovely, really felt like you were part of a team!
Brighton Marathon Runner 2018