460.9 kb - PDF
This course will benefit anyone whose role brings them into contact with vulnerable customers or colleagues.
In times of uncertainty, insecurity and rapid change – when people can’t always control what’s happening to them and around them – they can feel overwhelmed and vulnerable. They need support, understanding and empathy to help them consider their options and make decisions that are right for them.
Conversations with Vulnerable People will equip participants with the skills and confidence to have supportive and effective conversations with vulnerable people.
This course will help participants to:
- Identify factors that can create vulnerability
- Assess emotional health using the Emotional Health Scale
- Recognise signs of vulnerability in others
- Explore and practise active listening skills
- End conversations sensitively and effectively
- Signpost people to sources of additional support
Interested in this course?
The trainer was excellent and made the course very interesting and enjoyable considering the sensitive material we covered/discussed. Brilliant.
In-house course attendee 2020