441.7 kb - PDF
Active listening is a vital skill at work and beyond and can help us to better support those around us.
Help employees to develop this important skill, by enrolling them on our Listening Skills half-day course. Aimed at anyone who has regular contact with customers or colleagues, our course will encourage your people to uncover, improve and refine their listening skills, helping them to have conversations with the people they look after as well as those around them.
This course will help participants to:
- Explore what active listening looks like in practice
- Develop their range of open questions to explore facts and feelings
- React with empathy through their words and tone of voice
- Ask effective clarifying questions to ensure shared understanding
- End conversations effectively and sensitively
Interested in this course?
Fantastic course! I didn’t know what to expect before the session, but I learnt a lot and will take it with me into work and personal life