Every day, at work and in our lives, we may face challenges, difficulties and unexpected situations that can cause us stress and impact our wellbeing.
How effectively we respond to those experiences can influence not only the outcome, but also our emotional health over time.
Building Resilience and Wellbeing will equip participants with practical strategies to strengthen their personal resilience, enhance their wellbeing and prioritise their self-care to respond effectively to challenges in their role and environment.
This course is aimed at organisations which are committed to promoting emotional health and resilience in the workplace, to improve staff wellbeing.
This course will help participants to:
- Appreciate the connection between emotional health and resilience
- Understand the potential impact of stress on their wellbeing - and how to spot the warning signs
- Identify how their emotional responses and thinking habits can impact their resilience
- Explore ways to build their resilience, enhance their wellbeing and prioritise their self-care
- Identify opportunities to develop their support network
Interested in this course?
Absolutely wonderful. I’m so relieved I have some new skills and the permission to make changes for myself.
In-house course attendee 2021 - NHS