23 Church Street
Whitehaven Cumbria CA28 7EB
How we can help
Our team of volunteers are ready to listen and provide emotional support
During branch listening service times
- Accessible toilets
- Wheelchair accessible
- Ground floor access throughout the building
Supporting callers for more than 50 years.
Middle-aged men and suicide - Read Report Here
New Course – Coping during the Pandemic
The course is free to access for everyone. Details below >: https://www.recoverycollegeonline.co.uk/
COVID-19 NEW EMERGENCY SUPPORT LINE - CLICK HERE
Cumbria Population Mental Health and Mental Wellbeing Partnership draws your attention to the UK Government/PHE Guidance for the public on the mental health and wellbeing aspects of coronavirus (COVID-19) – please see link below.
- Supporting people during difficult times
- Recruiting and Supporting Volunteers
- Community Outreach Work
- Raising Awareness
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
- Information session - details to follow at later date
- Selection / Interviews - details to follow at later date.
- On-line and classroom based learning course for listening volunteers (details to be supplied later).
T: 0333 335 0414 or Email: [email protected]
Samaritans of West Cumbria - privacy statement HERE .