116 123 free from any phone
23 Church Street
Whitehaven Cumbria CA28 7EB
How we can help
Our team of volunteers are ready to listen and provide emotional support
During branch listening service times
- Accessible toilets
- Wheelchair accessible
- Ground floor access throughout the building
Supporting callers for more than 50 years.
- Supporting people during difficult times
- Recruiting and Supporting Volunteers
- Community Outreach Work
- Raising Awareness
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
- Information session on the work of our branch: Sunday 8th September, 2pm
- Selection / Interviews for listening volunteers: Sunday 15th September, 2pm
- Initial training course for listening volunteers: Every Tuesday evening for 10 weeks.
- First meeting Tuesday 24th September, 7pm.