116 123 free from any phone
23 Church Street
Whitehaven Cumbria CA28 7EB
How we can help
Our team of volunteers are ready to listen and provide emotional support
During branch listening service times
- Accessible toilets
- Wheelchair accessible
- Ground floor access throughout the building
Supporting callers for more than 50 years.
- Supporting people during difficult times
- Recruiting and Supporting Volunteers
- Community Outreach Work
- Raising Awareness
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
- Information session on the work of our branch: Sunday 23rd February, 2020 at 2pm
- Selection / Interviews for listening volunteers: Saturday 29th February or Sunday 1st March 2020.
- On-line and classroom based learning course for listening volunteers begins 10th March 2020. (details to be supplied later).
T: 0333 335 0414 or Email: [email protected]