Samaritans is wholly committed to inclusion and diversity and to building a culture and environment where everyone is appreciated for the unique person they are.
We warmly welcome applications from a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences. If you have any questions, contact us on [email protected]
Our recruitment process
- Apply with your up-to-date CV and fill in our short equal opportunities' questionnaire
- Our vacancies are usually advertised for 2 weeks, our vacancy end dates are stated at the bottom of each advert
- Applications are sifted by our specialist Recruitment Team and those that meet the criteria are presented to the hiring manager/decision-maker
- If you’re unsuccessful, you will receive a notification via email from the Recruitment Team
- If you’re successful, you’ll be invited to interview
- 1st stage interview – Your interview panel will be the Hiring Manager, a Team Member, or one of the Recruitment Team.
- 2nd stage interview – Some of our opportunities, specifically high level and technical ones, will include a 2nd interview which will include a written or presentation type assessment
- Currently, we are interviewing via MS Teams/Zoom and will be using these platforms for the foreseeable future
- The Recruitment Team will follow up with the hiring managers and take feedback from the interviews and assessment
- If you’re unsuccessful the Recruitment Team will call you and offer to relay any feedback, we also welcome any feedback from the recruitment process
- If you’re successful, you’ll receive a phone call from your Hiring Manager with an offer!
Disability Confident: Committed
Samaritans agrees to the following commitments:
- Inclusive and accessible recruitment
- Offering an interview to disabled candidates, providing they’ve met the criteria
- Providing reasonable adjustments
- Supporting existing employees
Show the Salary
- Samaritans believe everyone should have access to a fair wage
- We want to make our process fairer
- We respect and value our candidates time