Do your own thing
Let your imagination run wild! Whatever you want to fundraise, we'd love to have you as part of #TeamSamaritans
How Samaritans will support you
- Samaritans t-shirt, vest or cycling jersey
- A dedicated point of contact throughout your entire journey
- Help and support in sharing your story
- Access to fundraising and awareness raising materials
Why Samaritans need your support
We know that life can sometimes be incredibly tough. Thanks to the dedication of more than 20,000 volunteers, Samaritans can be there for anyone, whatever they are going through and whenever they are struggling to cope. We’re also at the heart of local communities, working with schools, workplaces, railways, prisons and hospitals to offer training and support, preventing suicide and helping people turn their lives around.
Our life-saving work wouldn’t be possible without the extraordinary generosity of our event participants.
The creativity and determination of our fundraisers never ceases to amaze us. For inspiration here's just a few of our favourites:
- Bridget's bubble football match
- Mark threw a World Cup party in his backyard for all his mates
- Ben, Luke and Ivo cycled 500 miles along the Camino de Santiago
- Charles had a barking good idea and organised a charity dog show
- Ed went sober for a year
- Stacey rowed 33 miles in memory of her close friend
- James donned his apron and organised a bake sale in his office
Start fundraising now
Our friendly Community and Events team love to chat, so if you've got any questions, are looking for inspiration, or just want to know more about fundraising for Samaritans then do get in touch.
Fill out the form below to let us know all about your fundraising plans and we'll be in touch to support you.
I ran a gig to remember Chester Bennington of Linkin Park and to raise funds for Samaritans so people know that there is help out there.
Tristan, musician and #TeamSamaritans fundraiser