1.8 mb - ZIP
Thank you for supporting Samaritans Awareness Day - 24/7. Download the below assets to get involved on social media this 24 July and pledge to be a better listener #WeListen 💚
To download the materials below, select the image you would like to download. From there, you can save the full-size image by right-clicking the image, selecting the command 'Save image/picture as' and using the save picture dialogue box to save the image to your device. If you're using a computer, you may find it easier to download the zip files.
Feel free to start sharing your pledges from 19 July 😊
Don't forget to tag @samaritanscharity on Facebook
Don't forget to tag us @samaritans and use #WeListen
1.8 mb - ZIP
Don't forget to tag us @samaritans
1.8 mb - ZIP
Use our ready-made pledges or use the Instagram story template to create your own.
Don't forget to use #WeListen and tag us @samaritanscharity
2.7 mb - ZIP
You can add one of our pledge stickers to your Instagram stories. Simply open the sticker section on the top right when editing your story and search 'Samaritans'.
You can print our pledge poster at home or in the office. Write your pledge, sign it and encourage others to do the same!
512.3 kb - PDF
19.1 kb - DOCX
#WeListen - pledge suggested copy
To use with any asset
- I’m / We’re pledging to become a better listener this July for @samaritans awareness campaign, because listening could save a life #WeListen
- On 24 July @samaritans raise awareness that they’re there to listen 24/7. To celebrate, I’m / We’re pledging to (insert pledge) to become a better listener #WeListen
- Becoming a better listener can help you support loved ones who may be struggling to cope. As part of @samaritans #WeListen awareness campaign, I’m pledging to (insert pledge)
- Listening to someone who’s struggling can save a life. That’s why I’m pledging to be a better listener with @samaritans on 24/7 #WeListen
- Making just a few small changes to the way you listen can help your friends, family, or colleagues open up to you if they’re having a tough time. @samaritans are encouraging the nation to become better listeners, so I am pledging (insert pledge) #WeListen
I pledge to listen without being distracted asset copy
- I pledge to listen without being distracted as part of @samaritans #WeListen awareness campaign. Just putting your phone away so you can really focus on the other person can help someone to open up 📱💚
- Really focusing on someone and making sure you’re not distracted could help someone open up about how they’re feeling. Join me in pledging to be a better listener as part of @samaritans #WeListen this July.
I pledge to listen without interrupting
- Today is 24/7 which is @samaritans awareness day, so I’m pledging to be a better listener by not interrupting when someone is opening up. #WeListen
- I’m pledging to be a better listener for @samaritans awareness campaign on 24/7
- A pause in conversation can feel awkward, but these pauses can help someone gather their thoughts when they’re finding things tough, so I pledge to listen without interrupting #WeListen
I pledge to check in with my loved ones more often and ask them how they really are
- When was the last time you asked someone how they *really* are? I’m joining @samaritans for their awareness campaign #WeListen on 24/7, and pledging to be a better listener by checking in on my friends and family to ask how they’re really feeling. Will you join?
- Sometimes it can take a few tries to get someone to open up about how they’re feeling. I’m joining @samaritans to become a better listener by asking someone how they really are
- Why not try adding reminders to your calendar or phone, to check in with loved ones once or twice a week. Don’t give up, sometimes it can take a few tries to get someone to open up about how they’re feeling.
- @samaritans are encouraging the nation to become better listeners for their awareness day on 24/7, so I’m joining by pledging to listen without getting distracted.
- When life is busy, it’s so easy to be distracted when you’re trying to listen to someone. Just putting your phone away where you can’t see it so you can really focus on the other person can really help 💚 #WeListen