We don't just hear you, we listen
Our new awareness raising campaign, We Listen, launched on Tuesday 23 February.
The campaign, supported by Network Rail on behalf of the wider rail industry, focusses on the expert listening service provided by Samaritans volunteers.
The campaign looks to raise awareness and increase understanding of Samaritans so that people see the act of contacting us as a positive, empowering first step in seeking help and taking control of their lives.
Watch the animated banner below to find the hidden message and real meaning behind a seemingly everyday conversation.
You will also see posters and adverts in stations across England, Scotland and Wales ahead of our big launch on Tuesday.
For more information you can contact our press team on +44 (0)20 8394 8300, email@example.com or outside office hours on +44 (0)7943 809 162.
You can download a full press pack here (zip file) which contains:
- Samaritans We Listen Campaign Press Release (PDF)
- Samaritans We Listen Campaign Press Release (.doc)
- Samaritans We Listen Campaign Posters (PDF)
- Samaritans We Listen Campaign Posters: Poster 1, Poster 2, Poster 3, Poster 4, Poster 5, Poster 6 (JPEG)
- Samaritans We Listen Campaign Photos: Ad Gate 1, Ad Gate 2, Ad Gate 3 (JPEG)
- Samaritans We Listen Campaign Ian Stevens (Network Rail Programme Manager) and Lynsey Pollard (Head of Press) (JPEG)
- Samaritans We Listen Campaign: Network Rail Logo (JPEG)
- Samaritans We Listen Campaign - Making of the 360° video: Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4 (JPEG)
You can also download this press pack (zip file) of images from our ongoing campaign.