This course will benefit anyone whose role brings them into contact with vulnerable customers or colleagues.
Conversations with vulnerable people will equip them with the skills and confidence to handle challenging conversations in a sensitive and professional way.
- Recognise vulnerable people
- Assess the Emotional Health Scale
- Use effective listening tools and techniques to acknowledge difficult feelings and circumstances
- Show you have listened and understood
- Use strategies to de-escalate difficult circumstances and emotions
- End conversations effectively
- Sign post people to support
Interested in this course?
The training has helped ensure that our staff are equipped to engage with customers in a sensitive and compassionate way. They have also helped our staff to develop the emotional skills to cope with the personal stress of handling such emotive calls on a daily basis.
Nick Cherry, Phillips & Cohen Associates (UK) Ltd – Specialist debt recovery agency