382.0 kb - PDF
In this session we will: summarise coping strategies; use humour to help others; evaluate learning and progress
In this session we will:
- summarise coping strategies
- use humour to help others
- evaluate learning and progress
TV show – the modern teenager – how do they cope?
In groups, ask the students to play the roles of TV host, teenagers and experts who will be interviewed about life today and how teenagers should cope. These can be humorous and positive.
Each TV show can last five minutes and can include prepared questions and questions from the floor.
- What have I learnt about coping?
- What advice would I give to others?
Make sure young people know what support is available and how to access this support