WE ARE SEVENOAKS SAMARITANS
Welcome to Sevenoaks Samaritans. Our volunteer community has now reached over 100 and we are planning to grow further. If you live in the Sevenoaks area, and would like to volunteer with our friendly team, we have lots of ways you can get involved. Click here to find out about our Volunteer opportunities.
Our outreach activities are expanding as we become more visible in the community. Our team will be attending different outreach activities throughout the year, you will see our teams at the following events, keep an eye on this page for updates:
- We hold regular Volunteer Information Evenings. Please email [email protected] for more details and receive a Zoom link.
- Sevenoaks Business Show- 14th October at the Bat and Ball Centre, Cramptons Road, Sevenoaks TN14 5DN from 10.00am - 2.00pm join us to meet new contacts, suppliers and business organisations keen to build relationships.
- Annual Round Table Firework and Torchlit Parade - 5th November
- Outreach at Sevenoaks Station and find us in the High Street on the 25th November to support the Sevenoaks High Street Christmas Light Switch on!
- Jazzy Christmas concert with the Hampstead Jazz Club - 11th December at Walthamstow Hall organised by The Listening Room Music Agency - £2 from every ticket sold will go to Sevenoaks Samaritans - BOOK YOUR TICKETS HERE
- The Football Season is Here - We are delighted that Sevenoaks Town FC 1st Team will be promoting our services and Help Line number by displaying on the back of their training shirts. Do get down to our local team this season and support the many teams/abilities/ages who will be playing this season!
CHAMBER OF COMMERCE GOLF DAY 2022 - THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT !
The wonderful business community of The Sevenoaks and District Chamber of Commerce supported us in this years Golf Day. A fantastic £2000 was raised by Chamber members and their guests. Thank you so much, we are very proud to be part of such a fantastic organisation.
If you would like to fundraise for us, get involved in volunteering or if you are part of a local business who would like to support us please get in touch for a friendly chat! Our Sevenoaks team volunteered for a total of 14,500 hours last year. To help us continue to be there for others who are struggling, please consider supporting us with regular donations to help the rising costs of running our Sevenoaks operation.
or text to Donate Text SAMS7OAKS to 70470 to donate £7
Your Donation could save a life!
- £5 enables us to answer a caller for help and save someone's life
- £10 keeps our helpline open for just over one minute per month - enabling our volunteers to answer 100 calls per month
- £24 Could help us train and support a volunteer to be there for our callers
We are committed to deliver the Samaritans' vision by making it our mission to always be there for our callers and provide the best support possible. If you would like to be part of the Sevenoaks journey with us, please get in touch. See the see "Volunteer at this branch" tab below.
Our thanks go to many local organisations who have supported us so far, we look forward to working with you in the future Sevenoaks Round Table, Sevenoaks Lions, Sevenoaks District Council, Sevenoaks Town Council, Sevenoaks Chamber of Commerce, The Stag Sevenoaks, My Sevenoaks Community, The Sevenoaks Masonic Lodge and many more...Thank You!
For up to date news on Sevenoaks Samaritans follow us on twitter @SamsSevenoaks.