Welcome to the website of the Scunthorpe (North Lincolnshire) branch of Samaritans.
For over fifty years we have offered a confidential listening ear to local people who are upset or struggling to cope. Our service is available round the clock by telephone and we have regular visiting hours, when people can simply drop in to talk to us. If you can describe your feelings better using the written word you may also email us and receive a personal reply from one of our friendly, trained volunteers. In the last year, over 20,000 people have trusted us with their feelings. You don't have to be suicidal to contact us.
Scunthorpe branch of Samaritans has been based at Lyndum House (on the corner of Lindum Street and Cole Street, Scunthorpe) since 1984. We are a short walk from Scunthorpe Bus and Rail Stations.
- Volunteering in Scunthorpe & Volunteering but not answering the phones
- Fundraising in Scunthorpe
- WingWalk for Scunthorpe Samaritans
- Scunthorpe Samaritans Charity Shop
- Scunthorpe Samaritans in the News
- Scunthorpe Samaritans - Up and Coming Events
- Scunthorpe Samaritans Press Releases
Scunthorpe Samaritans is part of Samaritans, a charity registered in England and Wales (219432) and in Scotland (SC040604) and incorporated in England and Wales as a company limited by guarantee (757372)