It could be running races, skydiving, wearing slippers to work for a day or selling home-made cakes, there are lots of ways you can fundraise for Leatherhead Samaritans. We're really grateful for all our supporters' fundraising efforts - no matter how big or small!
Do you shop online? If so you can raise money for Leatherhead & Mid Surrey Samaritans simply and easily with no catch and no cost. By using the Easy Fudraising website you can register your support for us and then whenever you shop online and buy something the retailer makes a donation to your cause. There are hundreds of high street and online retailers registred with the site making it very quick and easy to use, a few clicks and you could be raising money for us by doing somehting you love!
Fundraising ideas for Leatherhead Samaritans
Here's just a few fundraising ideas, inspired by our lovely volunteers and supporters:
• Make and sell your own home-made jam or chutneys
• Organise a dress down day at work
• Host a raffle/tombola
• Be a Great British Bake Off champion and hold a cake sale
Simple fundraising for Leatherhead Samaritans
If you're looking for a simple way to help support our branch, you can:
• Text SAMS01 £5, £10 to 70070
• Donate online via Virgin Money Giving
• Send a cheque payable to The Samaritans of Leatherhead and Mid Surrey, 7 Church Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 8AT
• Look out for our volunteers at our next fundraising event - these are regularly promoted on our website and Twitter (@LeatherheadSams)
Get in touch with Leatherhead Samaritans
If you'd like to contact us about fundraising for our branch, please send us an email. We look forward to hearing from you!