60 Magdalen Road
Oxford OX4 1RB
Where we work
Abingdon, Bicester, Cotswolds, Didcot, Henley, Oxford, Thame, Wantage, Witney
How we can help
- Accessible toilets
- Wheelchair accessible
- Unfortunately, we are currently closed to face-to-face visitors as a precaution against COVID-19.
Welcome to Oxford Samaritans
Oxford Samaritans opened in 1963, it is an active branch with around 170 volunteers who respond to around 2,500 calls and 1,000 emails each month.
Samaritans volunteers come from all backgrounds and all walks of life and offer their time to support those facing a tough time. We’re proud to have such dedicated volunteers and supporters!
Oxford Samaritans is available 24 hours a day to provide confidential emotional support to anyone who may be experiencing feelings of distress or despair; including those that may lead to suicide.
Getting involved and supporting Oxford Samaritans
Oxford Samaritans is always grateful for volunteers. If you would like to share your time and help us to be there when our callers need us most, thank you
As with any charity, funds are essential to keep us open, providing vital help to those who need us. If you can help us, thank you.
- Set up an online fundraising page to raise funds for Oxford Samaritans.
- Make a donation to support Oxford Samaritans' work.
Whatever people are going through, if they need to talk they can
- Call us: 116 123 (24 hours a day, free from any phone).
- Email us: [email protected] (we aim to respond within 24 hours).
- Or, write to us: Chris, Freepost RSRB-KKBY-CYJK, PO Box 9090, Stirling, FK8 2SA. (We aim to write back within seven days.)