Hi! Welcome to Lewisham, Greenwich and Southwark Samaritans. Thanks for stopping by.
How we help
We've been supporting our local community since 1969, working towards a world where fewer people die by suicide.
We do this by:
- providing emotional support for people who are struggling to cope including those who have thoughts of suicide
- being available 24 hours a day to over 900,000 people in the boroughs of Lewisham, Southwark and Greenwich
- reaching out to high risk groups and communities to reduce the risk of suicide through our local outreach programme
- working in partnership with other organisations, agencies and experts.
How you can help us
We believe that everyone can contribute to building a world where fewer people die by suicide.
To help us do this you can:
- donate through our Just Giving page or choose another way to support us financially
- volunteer with us as a listening or support volunteer
- hire our rooms for a meeting, conference or course - all proceeds go back into supporting our work.