Cheltenham Samaritans have offered emotional support to people for over 50 years. You don’t have to be suicidal to contact us. It doesn’t matter who you are or what you are going through, if you are finding things tough please get in touch with us and we will always listen. There’s no typical problem that people talk to us about and it's all in confidence.
- Talk to someone in Cheltenham who won't judge you or try to tell you what to do.
- We provide a range of support in the local community.
- Ways in which you could support Cheltenham Samaritans.
Information sessions take place on the last Wednesday of each month at 7 pm at the Victoria House, Back Albert Place, Cheltenham, GL52 2HN.
- contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book your space. Everyone is welcomed.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Fundraise for us. To obtain sponsorship form contact Magdalena Lorynska at email@example.com.