How we can help you
Talk to us any time you like, in your own way, and off the record – about whatever’s getting to you. You don’t have to be suicidal.
Find out why our service works and what you can expect when contacting us.
If you have any concerns about our service before you try it, hear from others about how we've helped them. Please don’t suffer alone.
Frequently asked questions
- How much does it cost to call?
- I'm under 18, can I still call?
- What happens when I contact Samaritans?
- What are the signs that I may be struggling to cope?
- I'm worried about someone else. What do I do?
Have you been helped by Samaritans? A donation will help us support others.