Samaritans' work in Wales
Read more about the Welsh Government’s Suicide Reduction Strategy ‘Talk to me'
Our Guidelines have been produced based on two decades of working closely with the media industry and following extensive consultation with journalists and editors.
General enquiries, or to find out more about our work in Wales.
Would you like to become a Samaritans volunteer?
- Samaritans Cymru Board are now recruiting
- Cardiff Samaritans needs your vote in the Lloyds Bank Community Fund
- Public Health White Paper 'Listening to you - Your health matters' - Samaritans' response to consultation
- Wales Impact Report
- United Welsh Staff raise more than £1,000 for Samaritans
- Samaritans' comment on Public Health Wales’ review of probable suicides in young people
- Samaritans launches its first bilingual Media Guidelines