Samaritans' work in Wales
Read Samaritans in Wales key messages for the National Assembly for Wales Elections 2016.
Our Guidelines have been produced based on two decades of working closely with the media industry and following extensive consultation with journalists and editors.
General enquiries, or to find out more about our work in Wales.
Would you like to become a Samaritans volunteer?
- Samaritans welcomes new Welsh Government Strategy to reduce suicide in Wales (Cymraeg)
- Samaritans response to the Welsh Government Consultation on Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-20 (Cymraeg)
- Shyness that keeps us quiet: 1 In 3 avoid sharing problems for fear of being a burden – Talk To Us
- Samaritans unveils four steps to reduce suicide in Wales (Cymraeg)
- Samaritans' volunteers help more people in Wales to feel better understood (Cymraeg)
- More people who contact Cardiff Samaritans discuss financial issues (Cymraeg)
- Male suicides in Wales rise by 23 per cent (Cymraeg)