Samaritans' work in Wales
Our Guidelines have been produced based on two decades of working closely with the media industry and following extensive consultation with journalists and editors.
While suicides have been gradually declining over the last 10 years, there were still 334 suicides in Wales in 2012.
General enquiries, or to find out more about our work in Wales.
Would you like to become a Samaritans volunteer?
- Samaritans Cymru Board are now recruiting
- Cardiff Samaritans needs your vote in the Lloyds Bank Community Fund
- Public Health White Paper 'Listening to you - Your health matters' - Samaritans' response to consultation
- Wales Impact Report
- United Welsh Staff raise more than £1,000 for Samaritans
- Samaritans' comment on Public Health Wales’ review of probable suicides in young people
- Samaritans launches its first bilingual Media Guidelines