Call us for free (Ffonio ni am ddim)
- in English: 116 123 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Welsh Language Line (Llinell Gymraeg): 0808 164 0123 (7pm-11pm, 7 days a week / 7pm-11pm, 7 diwrnod yr wythnos)
Samaritans Welsh Office address: Floor 2, 33-35 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, Wales, CF11 9HB
Welsh Language Scheme
Samaritans Cymru have a Welsh Language Scheme, approved by the Welsh Language Commissioner on 14 May 2014.
We are committed to reaching as many people as possible who may be struggling to cope in Wales and our 2015/16 Impact Report demonstrates how we do this.
DEAL (Developing Emotional Awareness and Listening) is a set of free, bilingual, web-based teaching resources containing emotional health lesson plans, audio-visual resources, teaching notes and staff training materials.
See Channel 4 News feature on Samaritans volunteers in Wales offering support to those in police custody.
Would you like to become a Samaritans volunteer?
- Samaritans Cymru: Our key messages for the General Election 2017 (Cymraeg)
- Parliamentary Review of Health and Social Care Wales Call for Evidence – Samaritans Cymru response
- Help is at Hand Cymru - a resource for people bereaved by suicide
- National Assembly for Wales - Inquiry into Loneliness and Isolation; our consultation response
- Samaritans in Wales reach out on St David’s Day with help of Nigel Owens MBE (Cymraeg)