Samaritans' work in Wales
- 116 123 - this number is free to call (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Welsh Language Line: 0808 164 0123 - this number is free to call (from 7pm - 11pm 7 days a week)
Samaritans Welsh Office address:
Floor 2, 33-35 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, Wales, CF11 9HB
DEAL (Developing Emotional Awareness and Listening) is a set of free, bilingual, web-based teaching resources containing emotional health lesson plans, audio-visual resources, teaching notes and staff training materials.
Read Samaritans in Wales key messages for the National Assembly for Wales Elections 2016.
Our Guidelines have been produced based on two decades of working closely with the media industry and following extensive consultation with journalists and editors.
Would you like to become a Samaritans volunteer?
- New Chair of Samaritans Cymru Board
- Samaritans Cymru reach out to communities during Tata steel uncertainty
- Suicide rates in Wales fall but middle aged men are still the most high risk group
- Draft Public Health (Minimum Price for Alcohol) (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum - Samaritans Cymru consultation response (Cymraeg)
- Samaritans arrive in the South Wales Valleys
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people – Samaritans Cymru
- Calling all Freshers: We’re here if you need us, say Samaritans in Wales
- Samaritans Cymru launch emotional health lessons on World Suicide Prevention Day (Cymraeg)