Samaritans' work in Wales
116 123 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
Welsh Language Line: 0300 123 3011 (from 7pm - 11pm only, 7 days a week)
Samaritans Welsh Office address:
Floor 2, 33-35 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, Wales, CF11 9HB
DEAL (Developing Emotional Awareness and Listening) is a set of free, bilingual, web-based teaching resources containing emotional health lesson plans, audio-visual resources, teaching notes and staff training materials.
Read Samaritans in Wales key messages for the National Assembly for Wales Elections 2016.
Our Guidelines have been produced based on two decades of working closely with the media industry and following extensive consultation with journalists and editors.
Would you like to become a Samaritans volunteer?
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people – Samaritans Cymru
- Calling all Freshers: We’re here if you need us, say Samaritans in Wales
- Samaritans Cymru launch emotional health lessons on World Suicide Prevention Day (Cymraeg)
- Samaritans welcomes new Welsh Government Strategy to reduce suicide in Wales (Cymraeg)
- Samaritans response to the Welsh Government Consultation on Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-20 (Cymraeg)
- Shyness that keeps us quiet: 1 In 3 avoid sharing problems for fear of being a burden – Talk To Us
- Samaritans unveils four steps to reduce suicide in Wales (Cymraeg)
- Samaritans' volunteers help more people in Wales to feel better understood (Cymraeg)
- More people who contact Cardiff Samaritans discuss financial issues (Cymraeg)
- Male suicides in Wales rise by 23 per cent (Cymraeg)