Samaritans' work in Wales
- 116 123 - this number is free to call (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- Welsh Language Line: 0808 164 0123 - this number is free to call (from 7pm - 11pm 7 days a week)
Samaritans Welsh Office address:
Floor 2, 33-35 Cathedral Road, Cardiff, Wales, CF11 9HB
DEAL (Developing Emotional Awareness and Listening) is a set of free, bilingual, web-based teaching resources containing emotional health lesson plans, audio-visual resources, teaching notes and staff training materials.
Read Samaritans in Wales key messages for the National Assembly for Wales Elections 2016.
We are committed to reaching as many people as possible who may be struggling to cope in Wales and our 2015/16 Impact Report demonstrates how we do this.
Would you like to become a Samaritans volunteer?
- Nigel Owens MBE helps Samaritans Cymru launch new report for World Mental Health Day 2016
- Samaritans win big in Wales volunteer awards
- Samaritans Cymru needs you! Find them at the National Eisteddfod of Wales 2016 (Cymraeg)
- Samaritans Cymru teams up wtih Sheppards Pharmacy to promote helpseeking
- New Chair of Samaritans Cymru Board
- Samaritans Cymru reach out to communities during Tata steel uncertainty
- Suicide rates in Wales fall but middle aged men are still the most high risk group
- Draft Public Health (Minimum Price for Alcohol) (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum - Samaritans Cymru consultation response (Cymraeg)
- Samaritans arrive in the South Wales Valleys
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people – Samaritans Cymru
- Calling all Freshers: We’re here if you need us, say Samaritans in Wales
- Samaritans Cymru launch emotional health lessons on World Suicide Prevention Day (Cymraeg)