Working for Samaritans
Samaritans is a unique organisation. We are an internationally-recognised volunteer-led charity with a national, regional and local presence.
Our volunteers and staff have been providing confidential support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 60 years and we're ranked in the top 5 ‘most trusted charities’ in the UK and ROI.
Current General Office staff vacancies
Our General Office is located in a converted mill in Ewell, Surrey which is just over 30 minutes by train from London Waterloo.
- Head of Property
- Supporter Care Officer, Donor Processes (maternity cover)
- Part time Receptionist (job share)
- Volunteer Recruitment and Selection Officer
- Business Systems Administrator
- Business Systems Analyst
- Business Systems Data Analyst
What we offer our staff
As an employer we offer a range of benefits to our staff:
- 25 days holiday
- health cash-plan
- pension scheme
- interest-free season ticket loan
- flexi-time policy
What's it like to work for Samaritans?
Find out first hand what it's like to work for Samaritans.
Looking for a volunteer role?
If you would like to volunteer for Samaritans, find out more information.