Working for Samaritans
Samaritans is a unique organisation. We are an internationally-recognised volunteer-led charity with a national, regional and local presence.
Our volunteers and staff have been providing confidential support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 60 years and we're ranked in the top 5 ‘most trusted charities’ in the UK and ROI.
Current staff vacancies
- Head of Fundraising Development
- Campaign Manager - Network Rail - 1 Year Fixed Term contract
- Project Manager - Network Rail
- Project Officer (Reporting) - Network Rail
- Fundraising CRM Manager - 6 months Fixed Term contract
- Governance and Compliance Officer - 2 Year Fixed Term contract
What we offer our staff
As an employer we offer a range of benefits to our staff:
- 25 days holiday
- health cash-plan
- pension scheme
- interest-free season ticket loan
- flexi-time policy
Our General Office is located in a converted mill in Ewell, Surrey which is just over 30 minutes by train from London Waterloo.
What's it like to work for Samaritans?
Find out first hand what it's like to work for Samaritans.
Looking for a volunteer role?
If you would like to volunteer for Samaritans, find out more information.