Looking for a job with Samaritans?
- Executive Director for Wales
- Fundraising Support Coordinator
- Connect Branch IT Support Assistant - Fixed term contract
- Connect Branch Readiness Coordinator - Fixed term contract
We only have a small HR function and do not have the facilities to manage speculative applications by holding CVs on file. You are therefore urged to check our website regularly, rather than contact us direct, for an update on current vacancies.
As an employer we offer a good range of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday
- health cash-plan
- pension scheme
- interest-free season ticket loan
- flexi-time policy
We are located in a converted mill in Ewell, a small village in Surrey just over 30 minutes by train from London Waterloo.
Working for Samaritans
Discover what it's like to work for Samaritans:
- Roger Frimpong, Head of Finance: "Complex."
- Fiona Terry, Head of HR & Facilities: "Extraordinary."
- Dave Farley, Project Manager: "Challenging."
- Amy Harwood, Office Administrator: "Fun!"
Interested in volunteering?
Find out more about volunteering for Samaritans - the benefits, the opportunities and your FAQs answered.