Interested in volunteering?
The next Information Evening will be held at 7:30pm on:
Tuesday 24th June 2014
Directions to the centre:
- From the station turn right towards the traffic lights.
- Turn left into Ilford High Road and walk past the Town Hall.
- Turn right into Oakfield Road.
- At the junction with Clements Road take the underpass (next to the Central Library) and you will be in Mildmay Road.
- 8 Mildmay Road is directly opposite the exit from the underpass
Ilford is served by main line National Express trains on the Liverpool Street – Gidea Park/ Shenfield line.
- 25, 86, 123, 128, 145, 147, 150, 167, 169, 179, 364, 366, 462, 667, 679, 988, EL1, EL2, W19
- All of these buses either stop at Ilford Central Library or Ilford Station. Follow the walking route set out above.
The nearest tube is Gants Hill on the Central Line. Frequent buses run into Ilford Town Centre from Gants Hill.