Talking got me through
Talk to us any time you like, in your own way, and off the record – about whatever’s getting to you. You don’t have to be suicidal.
If you have any concerns about our service before you try it, we want to reassure you about them. Hear from some of our callers about how we helped them.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, just get in touch and ask us about it. Please don’t suffer alone.
We know a lot about what can help you through tough times.
We can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.
It doesn’t matter who you are, how you feel, or what has happened. If you feel that things are getting to you, get in touch.
You might like to find out more about what happens when you get in touch.
Find out what happens when you contact us.
Frequently asked questions
- How much does it cost to call?
- I'm under 18, can I still call?
- What happens when I contact Samaritans?
- What are the signs that I may be struggling to cope?
- I'm worried about someone else. What do I do?
- Are you a religious organisation?
Have you been helped by Samaritans? A donation will help us support others.