Contact us now
Just having someone to talk to that isn't family or friends can be a tremendous help. You don't have to be suicidal to get in touch.
We know our service can help people before it's too late.
But we’re a charity, and it’s your kind donations that keep our helpline open.
Administrative Contact Details
The Central Office is the headquarters of the Samaritans charity and the co-ordinating body for the 201 Samaritans branches.
- Central Charity telephone: +44 (0)20 8394 8300
- Central Charity email: email@example.com.
- Central Charity fax: +44 (0)20 8394 8301
- Central Charity address: The Upper Mill, Kingston Road, Ewell, Surrey, KT17 2AF
Our Central Office isn't part of our support service and is only available 9am - 5pm in the UK.
If you have donated to Samaritans in the past, or wish to pass on a donation, please contact the Supporter Care team at Central Office:
- Supporter Care email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporter Care telephone: +44 (0)8709 00 00 32.
The Supporter Care telephone is only available 9am - 5pm in the UK, but there's a voicemail service if you want to leave a message.
For media enquiries, please contact our Central Office: +44 (0)20 8394 8300.
For media requiring an immediate response, outside of office hours, please contact the press team on +44 (0)7943 809 162.