For nearly 45 years, Samaritans has been there for people in Walsall and the surrounding towns. The branch is staffed entirely by trained, unpaid volunteers, and has to raise its own funds to cover running costs. It was founded in November 1969 - the 100th branch in the country to open.
Our centre, a single storey building with its own car park, is located in Bott Lane - not far from the town centre.
Information events for people who would like to find out about volunteering for the local branch are held several times a year.
Please use the links below to read more about Walsall & District Samaritans:
- Directions - how to find our branch
- Statistics - Walsall branch in numbers
- Support us - fundraising and donations
- Outside the branch - a scrapbook of recent events
- Outside the branch - have a speaker from Samaritans for your meeting or event