- Visit the Colchester CAMRA's Real Ale & Cider Festival - Tuesday 30th May to Saturday 3rd June. We're CAMRA's Charity of the Year. More...
- Hurry to take part in the Samaritans National Walk on 10th June on Mersea Island. Register by 31st May to ensure your place. More...
- Join us at the Clash of Knights Triathlon in aid of Colchester Samaritans at Hedingham Castle on Sunday 18th June. More...
FOR ALL THE NEWS FROM COLCHESER SAMARITANS - SCROLL DOWN or CLICK HERE
Our branch has around 125 listening and support volunteers. As well as contact by phone and email, we are open for callers to visit us in Colchester every day (see times above).
Our Volunteers range from early twenties to people in their eighties. We hold regular information evenings for anyone hoping to become a listening or support volunteer.
Last year Colchester Samaritans responded to 30,442 contacts from callers.
The full name of our branch – Samaritans of Colchester, Tendring and Suffolk Borders – describes the 'CO' postcode area we serve.
- How to find us
- National Walk 2017
- About volunteering in Colchester & our information evenings
- Colchester Samaritans in the community
- Celebrating 50 years of listening in Colchester
- A brief history of Colchester Samaritans
- Different ways to donate to Colchester Samaritans
- Our Annual Review
- Hire our Hall
- Monthly Book Fairs in aid of Colchester Samaritans
- See all our current News items
Reg. charity 249036 - Samaritans of Colchester, Tendring and Suffolk Borders