- 5 July (Wed): Come to the first Mayor's Charity Year event: Edwardian Colchester Historical Talk at our Hall. More...
- 6 July (Thurs): Support us at our Station Collections: Colchester, Manningtree, Kelvedon, Marks Tey, Clacton & Wivenhoe.
- 15 July (Sat): The big one - 'Let us Sing for You' multi choir concert; part of Mayor's Charity Year; at St Botolphs. More...
- 29 July (Sat): Not to miss monthly event: Book Fair at Colchester Samaritans' Walsingham Road Community Hall on Saturday. More...
- 29 July (Sat eve): Join us for a Charity Gig at the Arts Centre in memory of local man Luke Evans. In aid of Papyrus and Samaritans. More...
FOR THE LATEST NEWS FROM COLCHESER SAMARITANS - SCROLL DOWN
or CLICK HERE
Our branch has around 125 listening and support volunteers, whose ages range from early 20's to people in their 80's. As well as contact by phone, email and text, we are open for callers to visit us in Colchester every day (see times above).
We hold regular information evenings for anyone hoping to become a listening or support volunteer. Please come along if you're interested in finding out what we do or if you are considering joining us.
Last year our Colchester branch responded to over 30,000 contacts from callers. We're always busy!
The full name of our branch – Samaritans of Colchester, Tendring and Suffolk Borders – describes the 'CO' postcode area we serve.
QUICK LINKS TO OTHER PAGES:
- How to find us
- National Walk 2017
- About volunteering in Colchester & our information evenings
- Colchester Samaritans in the community
- Celebrating 50 years of listening in Colchester
- A brief history of Colchester Samaritans
- Different ways to donate to Colchester Samaritans
- Our Annual Review
- Hire our Hall
- Monthly Book Fairs in aid of Colchester Samaritans
- See all our current News items
Reg. charity 249036 - Samaritans of Colchester, Tendring and Suffolk Borders