Hello from Reading Samaritans!
We're an active branch, made up of 150 dedicated volunteers who all play a vital part in supporting our callers - whether by phone, text, email, in person at our branch or at community events across Berkshire.
Volunteer with Reading Samaritans
Last year we answered more than 40,000 calls - could you help us continue being there when and where our callers need us most? We're currently looking for:
Volunteer Information Evenings at Reading Samaritans
If you think volunteering with us might be right for you, please come along to one of our Information Evenings at our branch (address above) to find out more about what we do and how we support out volunteers.
- Friday the 24th of June, 19:45 - 21:00
- Wednesday the 6th of July, 19:45 - 21:00
- Tuesday the 19th of July, 19:45 - 21.00
- Friday the 5th of August, 19:45 - 21:00
Find out more about Reading Samaritans
- Reading Samaritans in the community
- Fundraising for Reading Samaritans
- Reading Samaritans Annual Reports