Run with #TeamSamaritans in the 2024 TCS London Marathon
Be part of the excitement by joining us in our special year as the 2024 TCS London Marathon official Charity Partner of the Year. Places to run in the TCS London Marathon are limited so be sure to include detail in your application about why you’d love to join #TeamSamaritans. Every pound you raise will mean we can help more people struggling to cope. If you’re awarded a place, we’ll be with you every step of the way with training plans, fundraising tips and an unforgettable marathon day experience.
All #TeamSamaritans runners will receive:
- Fundraising tips and tricks from previous runners
- Training guidance designed to help you make the most of your marathon prep
- Hands-on support from the Samaritans team who are there for you, every step of the way
- A free New Balance Samaritans running t-shirt to wear on marathon day
- An exclusive celebratory post-race reception to celebrate your success, including refreshments for you, your friends and family, and massages for runners
- An official finisher's t-shirt and medal
How to apply
- Tell us why you’d like to run for #TeamSamaritans and how much money you expect to raise
- If your application is successful, you’ll need to pay a £50 registration fee to secure your place. And we’ll give you plenty of ideas to reach your £2,000 sponsorship target
- We'll be in touch after reviewing your application to let you know if you have been successful
More questions? See our TCS London Marathon FAQs.
I have friends who are Samaritans I got to learn what they did as listening volunteers, lending an ear to people who are in difficult situations. Based on my connection to them, when the opportunity to run the marathon came, I thought it would be good to support a cause close to my heart.
Stevie, London Marathon runner