The Thames Path Challenge
Date: 8/9 September 2018
The Thames Path Challenge is a wonderful event with an option to suit everyone. You can walk, jog, or run and can choose from four different distances (25km, 50km, 75km or 100km). The route follows the Thames Path from Putney to Henley, with different routes tackling different segments, but all with a great atmosphere and plenty of support along the way!
There is also the option to take on the Thames Bridges Trek which is a 20km route, starting at Putney Bridge and zig zagging across London’s historical bridges until you reach the majestic Tower Bridge. A great opportunity to see London from some of its best vantage points, whilst getting fit and supporting a great cause!
By choosing to fundraise for Samaritans you will benefit from our Participant Programme including:
- A Team Samaritans Welcome Pack, with sponsorship form
- A branded, technical running vest or t-shirt with a printed name (for each team member)
- Help creating an online giving page on your (or your team’s) behalf
- Publicity guidance from our Press Team at Samaritans
- Help and support from the communications team in sharing your story further, this could be through the media, online or social media
- A dedicated point of contact and fundraising support throughout your journey
- A certificate to mark your fundraising achievements
If you would like to join our amazing team please visit the event organisers’ website and choose your event option. Please then select Samaritans from the dropdown listings in the registration form.
We will then be in touch to welcome you to the team.
For more information please get in touch.