South Coast Challenge
Date: 31 August- 1 September 2019
Location: Eastbourne to Arundel
A beautiful 100km walk along the South Coast with a 1,600 metre ascent this challenge is certainly not for the faint-hearted. Starting in Eastbourne and taking in Beachy Head, Seven Sisters, South Downs Way and Brighton before heading to a finish in Arundel, this walk is certainly one you won’t forget!
You can even take on the challenge across 2 days, camping at the half way point. Taking place on the August Bank Holiday you’ll also know you have Monday to recover before heading back to work!
By choosing to fundraise for Samaritans you will benefit from our Participant Programme including:
- A Team Samaritans Welcome Pack with sponsorship form
- A branded, technical running vest or t-shirt with a printed name (for each team member)
- An online giving page created on your (or your team’s) behalf
- Publicity guidance from our Press Team at Samaritans
- Help and support from the communications team in sharing your story further, this could be through the media, online or social media
- A dedicated point of contact and fundraising support throughout your journey
- A certificate to mark your fundraising achievements
If you would like to join our amazing team please visit the event organisers’ website and choose your event option. Please then select Samaritans from the dropdown listings in the registration form.
We will then be in touch to welcome you to the team.
For more information please get in touch.