London 2 Brighton
Date: 26/27 May 2018
Location: London to Brighton
Walk, jog, or run this amazing 100km route from London to Brighton. Starting out in a tented village in Richmond, West London, the trek will lead you through roads, trails and paths (60% off road) to the Brighton Race course finish – where a hot meal and a glass of bubbly will be waiting!
You can even take on the challenge across two days, camping at the half way point in between. Taking place on the May Bank Holiday you’ll also know you have Monday to recover before heading back to work!
By choosing to fundraise for Samaritans you will also benefit from our Participant Programme including:
- A Team Samaritans Welcome Pack, with sponsorship form
- A branded, technical running vest or t-shirt with a printed name (for each team member)
- An online giving page created on your (or your team’s) behalf
- Publicity guidance from our Press Team at Samaritans
- Help and support from the communications team in sharing your story further, this could be through the media, online or social media
- A dedicated point of contact and fundraising support throughout your journey
- A certificate to mark your fundraising achievements
If you would like to join our amazing team please visit the event organisers’ website and choose your event option. Please then select Samaritans from the dropdown listings in the registration form.
We will then be in touch to welcome you to the team.
For more information please get in touch.