This July, run, jog or walk 26.2 miles, whenever and wherever you like.
You don’t need to be a marathon runner to take part in Samarathon. Take on 26.2 miles in your own time and pace to help Samaritans save lives.
Take on Samarathon
Here are eight great reasons to take part:
- Free entry
- Raise £150+ to be entered into a draw to win a bundle of sporting goodies
- Do it as a lunch time run, training run or a family run
- Complete your miles however you want
- Help boost mental wellbeing
- Go solo or create a virtual team
- Help Samaritans be there for anyone struggling to cope