This July, run, jog or walk 26.2 miles, whenever and wherever you like.
You don’t need to be a marathon runner to take part in Samarathon. Take on 26.2 miles in your own time and pace to help Samaritans save lives.
Here are eight great reasons to take part:
- Free entry
- Expert training advice
- Raise £150+ to be entered into a draw to win a bundle of sporting goodies
- Do it on the coffee run, school run or park run
- Complete your miles in the gym or outside
- Help boost mental wellbeing
- Go solo or create a team
- Help Samaritans be there for anyone struggling to cope
Interested in Samarathon 2020?
Already signed up? Need some inspiration? We've put together loads of fantastic resources to support you through Samarathon - we're with you every step of the way!
Samarathon training zone
Meet our guest blogger Han
Hi, I'm Han and I blog at Wellness & Wander. I'm taking part in and blogging about Samarathon this July! I support Samaritans because when I was at university suffering from anxiety and depression, I called Samaritans who kept me safe. I will always be grateful for their services which save lives every day.