Spartan Sprint Race 2020 - Various Dates
Fancy taking part in a tough muddy obstacle race? Then this is the perfect event for you!
How Samaritans will support you
- Samaritans running vest or t-shirt
- A dedicated point of contact throughout your entire journey
- Regular e-newsletters
- Help and support in sharing your story
- Supporter t-shirts and cheering merchandise
- Access to fundraising and awareness raising materials
- A certificate to mark your fundraising achievements
Why Samaritans need your support
We know that life can sometimes be incredibly tough. Thanks to the dedication of more than 20,000 volunteers, Samaritans can be there for anyone, whatever they are going through and whenever they are struggling to cope. We’re also at the heart of local communities, working with schools, workplaces, railways, prisons and hospitals to offer training and support, preventing suicide and helping people turn their lives around.
Our life-saving work wouldn’t be possible without the extraordinary generosity of our event participants.
The Spartan Sprint puts endurance aside and tests your quickness through 5km+ loaded with 20+ obstacles. A great starter distance for beginners, or a perfect test against time for the more advanced racer.
Incredible support from start to finish
Team Samaritans Participant 2018