South Coast Challenge 2019
#TeamSamaritans will be taking on the beautiful South Coast Challenge in 2019!
How Samaritans will support you
- A dedicated point of contact throughout your entire journey
- Regular e-newsletters
- Samaritans branded t-shirt
- Help and support in sharing your story
- Supporter t-shirts and cheering merchandise
- Access to fundraising and awareness raising materials
- A certificate to mark your fundraising achievements
Why Samaritans need your support
We know that life can sometimes be incredibly tough. Thanks to the dedication of more than 20,000 volunteers, Samaritans can be there for anyone, whatever they are going through and whenever they are struggling to cope. We’re also at the heart of local communities, working with schools, workplaces, railways, prisons and hospitals to offer training and support, preventing suicide and helping people turn their lives around.
Our life-saving work wouldn’t be possible without the extraordinary generosity of our event participants.
Join us at the start in Eastbourne taking in stunning views along the route before finishing in Arundel. This walk is one you won’t forget!
Incredible support from start to finish
Team Samaritans Participant 2018