Rough Runner 5k 2020 - Various Dates
Ever wanted to be on Total Wipeout? Or have fond, nostalgic feelings about Gladiators? Then Rough Runner is the event for you!
How Samaritans will support you
- Samaritans running vest or t-shirt
- A dedicated point of contact throughout your entire journey
- Regular e-newsletters
- Help and support in sharing your story
- Supporter t-shirts and cheering merchandise
- Access to fundraising and awareness raising materials
- A certificate to mark your fundraising achievements
Why Samaritans need your support
We know that life can sometimes be incredibly tough. Thanks to the dedication of more than 20,000 volunteers, Samaritans can be there for anyone, whatever they are going through and whenever they are struggling to cope. We’re also at the heart of local communities, working with schools, workplaces, railways, prisons and hospitals to offer training and support, preventing suicide and helping people turn their lives around.
Our life-saving work wouldn’t be possible without the extraordinary generosity of our event participants.
With locations across the country, and distances to suit your fitness level, you can fundraise for Samaritans and feel like a gameshow contestant (all without the pressure of having to be on TV). Expect a punching wall, giant pigeon battles, sweeper arms, and of course, the Travelator!
Incredible support from start to finish!
Team Samaritans participant 2018