Ride London-Surrey 100 2020
Join #TeamSamaritans and pedal like a pro on closed roads through iconic London streets and the beautiful Surrey countryside.
How Samaritans will support you
- A post-race celebration
- A Samaritans cycling jersey
- A dedicated point of contact throughout your entire journey
- Regular e-newsletters
- Encouragement from our Team Samaritans cheer squads along the route
- Help and support from the press team in sharing your story
- Supporter t-shirts and cheering merchandise
- Access to fundraising and awareness raising materials
- A Facebook page where you can chat with other Team Samaritans cyclists
Why Samaritans need your support
We know that life can sometimes be incredibly tough. Thanks to the dedication of more than 20,000 volunteers, Samaritans can be there for anyone, whatever they are going through and whenever they are struggling to cope. We’re also at the heart of local communities, working with schools, workplaces, railways, prisons and hospitals to offer training and support, preventing suicide and helping people turn their lives around.
Our life-saving work wouldn’t be possible without the extraordinary generosity of our event participants.
The ride can be challenging, particularly on the hills, but the event is suitable for novice and experienced cyclists alike.
Thank you for organising this again this year. My 3rd year with you guys and I'm proud to wear the Samaritans shirt.
Ride London cyclist 2018