Marathon Walk London 2019
If you’re are not quite a runner but you dream of taking part in a marathon then Marathon Walk London could be the perfect alternative!
How Samaritans will support you
- A dedicated point of contact throughout your entire journey
- Regular e-newsletters
- Samaritans branded t-shirt
- Help and support in sharing your story
- Supporter t-shirts and cheering merchandise
- Access to fundraising and awareness raising materials
- A certificate to mark your fundraising achievements
Why Samaritans need your support
We know that life can sometimes be incredibly tough. Thanks to the dedication of more than 20,000 volunteers, Samaritans can be there for anyone, whatever they are going through and whenever they are struggling to cope. We’re also at the heart of local communities, working with schools, workplaces, railways, prisons and hospitals to offer training and support, preventing suicide and helping people turn their lives around.
Our life-saving work wouldn’t be possible without the extraordinary generosity of our event participants.
This walk takes in some of the capital’s iconic sights and well-known film locations you might recognise from movies like Harry Potter, James Bond, or Bridget Jones’s Diary.
Incredible support from start to finish!
Team Samaritans Participant 2018