ASICS Manchester Marathon 2019
This event has a flat, fast and friendly route. If you want to beat your personal best, or you're running a marathon for the first time, the Manchester Marathon is the perfect place to start.
How Samaritans will support you
- A dedicated point of contact throughout your entire journey
- Regular e-newsletters
- Help and support in sharing your story
- Supporter t-shirts and cheering merchandise
- Access to fundraising and awareness raising materials
- A certificate to mark your fundraising achievements
- Samaritans branded running vest
Why Samaritans need your support
We know that life can sometimes be incredibly tough. Thanks to the dedication of more than 20,000 volunteers, Samaritans can be there for anyone, whatever they are going through and whenever they are struggling to cope. We’re also at the heart of local communities, working with schools, workplaces, railways, prisons and hospitals to offer training and support, preventing suicide and helping people turn their lives around.
Our life-saving work wouldn’t be possible without the extraordinary generosity of our event participants.
Incredible support from start to finish
Team Samaritans Participant 2018