Virgin Sport Hackney Half Marathon 2019
Run your way through vibrant East London on flat and fast city streets.
How Samaritans will support you
- Personalised running vest
- A dedicated point of contact throughout your entire journey
- Regular e-newsletters
- Encouragement from our Team Samaritans cheer squad along the route
- Help and support in sharing your story
- Supporter t-shirts and cheering merchandise
- Access to fundraising and awareness raising materials
- A certificate to mark your fundraising achievements
Why Samaritans need your support
We know that life can sometimes be incredibly tough. Thanks to the dedication of more than 20,000 volunteers, Samaritans can be there for anyone, whatever they are going through and whenever they are struggling to cope. We’re also at the heart of local communities, working with schools, workplaces, railways, prisons and hospitals to offer training and support, preventing suicide and helping people turn their lives around.
Our life-saving work wouldn’t be possible without the extraordinary generosity of our event participants.
The cheering crowds will carry you past the Hackney Downs, Victoria Park, and the London Stadium. Just like the borough, this route brings the spirit!
Incredible support from start to finish!
Team Samaritans Participant 2018