Ride London-Essex 2022
Take on Ride London-Essex 100 and be part of #TeamSamaritans
How Samaritans will support you
- Regular email updates and support from the Samaritans Events Team
- Access to a private Facebook group to chat with your teammates
- Receive awareness raising and fundraising materials
- Your own cycling jersey to wear with pride on the day
- Lot of cheers from our Team Samaritans cheer points along the route
- Supporter t-shirts and cheering materials
- A post-race celebration
Why Samaritans need your support
We know that life can sometimes be incredibly tough. Thanks to the dedication of more than 20,000 volunteers, Samaritans can be there for anyone, whatever they are going through and whenever they are struggling to cope. We’re also at the heart of local communities, working with schools, workplaces, railways, prisons and hospitals to offer training and support, preventing suicide and helping people turn their lives around.
Our life-saving work wouldn’t be possible without the extraordinary generosity of our event participants.
About Ride London
After being away for 2 years Ride London will return to our streets with a difference in 2022 with a new route. The Ride London-Essex 100 is a unique opportunity to ride 100 miles on traffic-free roads through the heart of London and neighbouring Essex. It will start and finish in the centre of the capital, with 60 miles of rolling roads through some of Essex’s most beautiful countryside and villages in between. The full route will be announced in early 2022.
Thanks for making it such a great day! It was fantastic being cheered on by all the Samaritans' supporters!
Team Samaritans cyclist 2019