Your monthly gift

GlobalSign Secure
£ a month
Please give us your details so we can set up your donation
Start typing your address below:

We’d like to keep you updated about our work and fundraising campaigns by post. Samaritans volunteers work around the clock to be there for anyone who needs us. But we can’t do it on our own. 

Tell us how you'd like us to keep in touch below:
Please tick below to tell us how you’d like to hear from us:

We will keep your details safe and you can change your preferences at any time by calling our Supporter Care Team on 03709 00 00 32. Or you can email or write to us at Samaritans, The Upper Mill, Kingston Road, Ewell KT17 2AF. We’d love to hear from you.

Samaritans is made up of branches across the UK, the Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, some of which are registered as independent charities. Your information will only be used for the purposes of Samaritans and its branches.

For full details, please see our privacy statement.

Instruction to your bank or building society to pay by Direct Debit

The Upper Mill, Kingston Road, Ewell, Surrey KT17 2AF

Service User Number: 837024

e.g. in the format: 123456
I would like my Direct Debit to start on *
Format: 17/02/2019

Instruction to your Bank or Building Society

Please pay Samaritans Direct Debits from the account detailed in this instruction subject to the safeguards assured by the Direct Debit Guarantee. I understand that this instruction may remain with Samaritans and, if so, details will be passed electronically to my bank/ building society.

I confirm that I am the account holder of a UK bank or building society account and am the only person required to authorise debits from this account. (If you are not you can print and complete a paper mandate instead.)
Gift aid
If you are a UK taxpayer, you can increase the value of your donation by 25% under the Gift Aid scheme – at no additional cost to you – just by ticking the box below.
I am a UK taxpayer and would like Samaritans to reclaim the tax on all donations I have made in the last four years and all future gifts of money that I make to be Gift Aid donations. I understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year then it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

Please let us know if your tax circumstances or name/address change so we can update our records.
Get in touch

Contact our Supporter Care Team on 03709 00 00 32 or email Phone lines are open 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday

Fundraising Regulator