Samaritans Scotland Board Member
Samaritans is seeking to appoint two new members to the Samaritans Scotland Board Committee. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the work and direction of Samaritans in Scotlandand to advise the Samaritans Board on matters affecting Scotland. The Board Committee in Scotland is an important source of advice and guidance for the work of the Scotland office and brings together Samaritans volunteers and external experts.
We are currently looking for Board Members who demonstrate some or all of the following skills and knowledge:
- an understanding of the third sector in Scotland
- knowledge of multi-agency suicide prevention or related groups
- academic understanding of suicide prevention or related fields
- Experience of health and social care partnerships
- an empathy with the vision and mission of Samaritans.
To find out more about this role please see the role description or for queries relating to the role please contact Katherine Leach, Volunteer Recruitment & Selection Officer at email@example.com .
The deadline for applications is midday on Friday 16 March 2018.
Interviews for short-listed candidates are scheduled to be held on Monday 26 March in Glasgow/Edinburgh.