- Explore the connection between emotional health and resilience, and consider why we need resilience
- Assess our own resilience traits
- Recognise the indicators of stress and identify sources of support
- Introduce the keys to resilience – the knowledge, behaviours and skills which can enhance our resilience
- Identify practical steps we can take to build resilience
- Build a personalised action plan
Every single person walked away with a greater understanding of themselves, allowing them to recognise their strengths and use them to change the way they see things. This will build their emotional resilience. A magnificent course.
Grace Ayemoba, L&Q Group