- Show that you have listened, heard and understood.
- Understand and acknowledge suicidal thoughts and feelings.
- Understand how talking about suicidal thoughts and feelings can be beneficial.
- Recognise signs of distress and suicidal thoughts.
- Approach someone who is feeling suicidal.
- Support or refer someone who is feeling suicidal
Really impressive delivery style, I found the course interesting and constructive – made me question my personal style and approach
Prison and Probation Ombudsman