Why do we need money?
We're a charity - it's the public's kind donations that keep our helpline open.
As Samaritans we are all unpaid volunteers, but the costs in keeping Walsall branch open and providing a year-round service are considerable:
- the overheads of running our centre
- the telephone bills
- the cost of publicity to make sure anyone in the local community knows how to contact us
- the cost of recruiting and training volunteers
Only with your support can Samaritans be there every day for the people who live around you. So please give as much as you can to help us be there when we're needed.
How much do we need?
We need to raise £15,000 a year, every year, all of which comes from fundraising and donations. Any contribution you make will be gratefully received. Could you, your company or society sponsor us for a day...a week...a month?
How to make a donation
- You can post cheques to Samaritans of Walsall & District, Bott Lane, Walsall, WS1 2JQ. Please make your cheque payable to Walsall Samaritans.
- Donate online using a credit or debit card by clicking the Donate to this branch button.
- Other ways to support us