We have a dedicated Talks Team. We regularly give talks to Clubs, Groups, WI, Age Concern etc etc. If you'd like a talk about who we are what we do, please give us a call on 01872 222 321 and we'll arrnage something for you. All we ask if a cup of tea and a biscuit!
- Understanding emotional health
- A brief history of Samaritans as an organisation
- Examples of the sorts of situation that may lead people to contact Samaritans
- An outline of the training and roles of Samaritans volunteers
- Statistics on suicide, self harm and the use of the Samaritans service
- What to expect when contacting Samaritans volunteers
- Leave a message on 01872 222321 if you are interested in a talk from our team